HETAS Technical note TN_0022
- Twin wall insulated chimney system designed for use on stoves
- Twist lock bayonet jointing system secured by locking band
- 316L stainless inner liner and stainless steel case
- 25mm of high density rockwool insulation
- Available in 125mm, 150mm, 180mm and 200mm diameters with 150mm available in black from stock
- Suitable for internal and external use
- CE certified to BS EN 1856-TUV 0036 CPD 9195001 with designations:
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G60
T450 N1 D V£ L50050 G60
60mm distance to combustibles in a combustible shaft
T450 N1 W V2 L50050 G50
T450 N1 D V3 L50050 G50
50mm distance to combustibles in a non combustible shaft or in free air
Available in diameters 125mm, 150mm, 180mm and 200mm, Eco ICID is a twin wall insulated chimney system specifically designed for use on stoves with continuous operating temperatures up to 450°C. The system is designed so that the outer case is load bearing and the inner liner is free to expand independently to accommodate temperature change. Eco ICID is soot fire resistant.
- Twist-lock bayonet jointing system. Secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high density rockwool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
Eco ICID Twin Wall System
ECO ICID Wall Band
ECO ICID 90˚ Tee
ECO ICID Inspection Tee
ECO ICID 160 Length
ECO ICID Rain Cap No Mesh
ECO ICID Adjustable Length 2 Piece
ECO ICID 1 Piece Ventilated Support Plate
ECO ICID Insulated Tee Plug
ECO ICID Adjustable Wall Support ICID
ECO ICID Structural Wall Band Extention MB
ECO ICID Wall Band 50mm
ECO ICID 135˚ Tee
ECO ICID 300 Length
ECO ICID Locking Band MB
HETAS Technical note TN_0022
Specflue's Commercial Director, Ian Sams responds to Sadiq Khan's calls for a Wood-Burning Stove Ban in the capital.
As the air now carries an autumnal nip in the mornings and evening, it will not be long before we experience the first frosts of the season,…
Simple step by step guide on how to check your CO alarm is working correctly and prepare it for the coming heating season.
With just a few days until Christmas, most people should be well into their season of burning with their stoves and open fires. However, the…
Wood needs to dry out and allow the sap to evaporate out of the heart of the timber. Drying wood, although sounding a simple process, has a…
The Employer Training Incentive Pilot (ETIP) offers a 25% return against cash paid for additional training to a maximum grant of £1,000 per…
Follow these ten tips to ensure proper installation and avoid some common mistakes.
Schiedel have been manufacturing twin skin flexible liners at their Washington plant for over 40 years and are now proud to offer householde…
Specflue are now offering Third Party Logistics (3PL) services - onward distribution, palletisation, wrapping and packing, 24/7 security.
Specflue will be introducing a new collection of Scandinavian-inspired stoves to the UK market this summer.
As an addition to its range of air pellet stoves, Specflue is now offering the first design diffusers.
For the second year running, Sudbury-based Specflue has received an award that recognises excellence in the design, innovativeness and quali…
Specflue will be showcasing its range of products and online tools on its stand at Hearth and Home this year.
As one of the leading UK supp…
The popularity of wood burning appliances has risen in recent years, which means that heating engineers are more likely to be quizzed
While Britain is warming to the benefits of traditional wood burning stoves, Phil Lowe, Head of Sales and Marketing at Specflue, a leading s…
Specflue has launched a new-look website that allows installers and engineers to easily find and book courses online.
Specflue will be launching the next generation of Heating Interface Units on Stand N6140 at Ecobuild 2015.
Specflue has launched upgrades to a FREE online tool that will help installers and specifiers design and quote for domestic flue and chimney…
Specflue has achieved silver level accreditation under Suffolk County Council’s Carbon Charter scheme.
Specflue has received DEFRA approval for its most popular models of woodburners.
Thermal Integration, whose products are marketed and distributed by Specflue, has unveiled a new website. Heatweb.co.uk brings together and…
Specflue is on a high after scooping an award and two shortlists that recognise excellence in the design, innovativeness and quality of its…