Due to our annual stock take, our trade counters and offices will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th December 2013, re-opening at 8am on Frid…
Rite Vent Flue Boxes
The purpose of a flue box is to collect the flue gases emitted by the gas fire and direct them into a chimney for safe exhaust to open air. It is an open fronted metal collector box which fits behind the fire with an outlet to which the flue is attached. Versions are available which enable the fire to be fitted either to an existing chimney or to situate the fire where no suitable chimney exists.
SFL Gas Flue Boxes
There are many homes constructed without chimneys. The range of SFL's Gas Flue Boxes, used in conjunction with a SFL flue or chimney system, is purpose designed to overcome the problem.
Such a combination will provide an economical and easily installed system to accommodate a wide range of residential living room gas appliances.
- Complete answer to installing gas fires and back boilers
- Internal use only
- Domestic installations
- Easy to install
- Fast fix spigot for flex connection avoids much of the building work
- Single skin and twin skin air-insulated versions
- Compatible with Gas flexible, MF Flexible, B Vent, ICS, IL or SMW products
- Conforms to BS 5258: part 5, 8,12 and 16