Due to our annual stock take, our trade counters and offices will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th December 2013, re-opening at 8am on Frid…
HETAS H002 – Solid Fuel Regulations & Standards
Individuals wishing to gain or update their knowledge and understanding of current Building Regulations and retailers looking to join the HETAS Approved Retailer Scheme. Such as:
- Show Room Staff
- Building Control Officers
- Quantity Surveyors
- Purchase, use and storage of different fuel types
- Industry standards, rules and regulations (Document J)
- The role of HETAS in the 'Competent Persons Scheme'
- The role of HETAS in the 'Approved Retailer Scheme'
- The involvement of other bodies in the solid fuel industry
- Chimney types and uses
- Survey and design of chimney and flues
- Thatch regulations
- Hearth regulations
There are no pre-requisites for attendance on this course.
Day One is the H001 - Introduction to Solid Fuel Course and Day Two is the H002 - Solid Fuel Regulations & Standards Course.
Multiple choice theory exam
Successful delegates will receive a HETAS certificate of competence needed to apply for registration on the 'HETAS Approved Retailer Scheme'.
£490 + VAT
Book 2-3 courses, save 10% off the total cost.
Book 4-6 courses, save 15% off the total cost.
Book 7 or more courses, save 20% off the total cost.
Please click here for a full list of course dates.
Please complete the booking form.
For general enquiries, please complete our enquiries form, selecting 'Training Enquiries' from the Department / Representative drop down menu.Training datesBook Now