Due to our annual stock take, our trade counters and offices will be closed from 5pm on Friday 20th December 2013, re-opening at 8am on Frid…
BPEC Vented & Unvented Hot Water Systems (Part G3) Certificate
Individuals looking to design, install and maintain vented and unvented hot water systems.
- Vented and unvented hot water systems and operating principles
- Design and installation of vented and unvented hot water systems
- Maintenance of vented and unvented hot water systems
Applicable Building Regulations
- Achievement of, or working towards a Level 2 Plumbing qualification
- Or, evidence of appropriate plumbing or heating work experience within the last two years
Three multiple choice theory exams
£145 + VAT
Book 2-3 courses, save 10% off the total cost.
Book 4-6 courses, save 15% off the total cost.
Book 7 or more courses, save 20% off the total cost.
BPEC Vented and Unvented Hot Water Systems (Part G3) Certificate
- HETAS H004 Wet Appliance Installer
- HETAS H005 Biomass Appliance Installer
- BPEC Solar Thermal Installer Certificate (QCF Accredited)
- BPEC Heat Pump Installer Certificate
Please complete the booking form.
For general enquiries, please complete our enquiries form, selecting 'Training Enquiries' from the Department / Representative drop down menu.
Training datesBook Now